1. That the Bible alone is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for Christian belief and conduct.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as sovereign Creator and Ruler of the universe.
3. In the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. In the actual existence of Satan who is the father of all evil and opposed to God ultimately subject to the purposes of God and destined to be confined forever in hell.
5. Man by nature is sinful and salvation is obtained by faith in Jesus Christ alone and His atoning works.
6. New birth (regeneration) by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation.
7. The Church, the indivisible body of Christ, bound together by the Holy Spirit consists only of those who are born again.
8. In the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life and blessedness in Heaven and the resurrection of the unsaved into everlasting punishment.
9. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by those indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly obedient life and in the bestowing of the gifts of the Spirit and the manifesting of the fruit of the Spirit in the life of the believer.
10. In Christ’s great commission to the church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature baptising those who believe.
11. God commanded us to love one another as Christ loved us.
“To raise up effective leaders of godly character who will blend academic achievement and biblical truth, to influence society for the glory of God.”
“In partnership with parents, Orange Christian School provides affordable education that brings honour and glory to God. OCS gives each child a Christ-centred education as a complete person created by God in His image:
• Academically –to see the world from God’s view
• Spiritually – to view themselves in relation to God
• Socially – to see others as God sees them.”